From F-1, H-1B then to EB-5

The son had entered the U.S. on F-1 visa and graduated from a prestigious university in the U.S., then obtained H-1B visa to work in the U.S. When he married another F-1 visa holder and had a kid, he realized that he wanted to live and permanently settle down in the U.S. Besides he liked the warm weather of Southern California!

Luckily, his parents had enough money saved in their home country and were willing to gift the money to him, so he could do his EB-5 case.

We are glad to report that said client obtained I-829 conditions removals recently.