[HOT] U.S. tax law attorney you might consider retaining

We are not experts in U.S. tax law, but if you are a relatively wealthy person considering immigrating to the United States, there are many U.S. tax issues that you should discuss and plan for well in advance, not after you become a permanent resident. We recommend you to contact the below U.S. tax law attorney. Mr. Saret is also a U.S. CPA.

Lewis J. Saret, Esq.
Moore & Bruce, LLP
1072 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW
Washington, DC 20007
Tele. 1 202 965 7748
Fax 1 202 965 7745