You are hereFrequently Asked Questions / Regional Centers -- Features, Benefits & Requirements / [Q] What are some of the common characteristics of "good" EB-5 Regional Centers?
[Q] What are some of the common characteristics of "good" EB-5 Regional Centers?
The common characteristics of "good" EB-5 Regional Centers are:
1. Relative strong track records in having developed, completed and successfully marketed numerous number of regional center EB-5 projects.
2. Extensive experience in having promoted numerous Regional Center EB-5 projects and having handled I-526 and I-829 applications.
3. Many years of experience in having managed EB-5 projects and being aware of EB-5 issues.
4. A transparent investment structure which has been tested through all phases of EB-5 procedures.
5. Utilizes an understandable, "reasonable" job-calculation methodology in conservative manner.
6. Good team of advisors, including experienced U.S. immigration attorneys.
7. Capable staff dedicated to serving the investors' needs and managing the EB-5 investment projects.
8. Track record of I-829 approvals and having recouped the investments.