You are here[HOT] Current USCIS List of Designated EB5 Regional Centers List as updated by USCIS / [HOT] Number of Regional Centers with I-829 approvals and recouped investments -- our best guess
[HOT] Number of Regional Centers with I-829 approvals and recouped investments -- our best guess
As of August 2012, there are over 210 USCIS-designated RCs. You can see the up-to-date list of USCIS designated Regional Centers on their official website at below link:
Because of numerous RCs, we receive many inquiries from users asking "Which regional centers have substantial number of I-829 approvals?" Now, no one (including us) knows the answer for sure, as USCIS does not publish this sort of statistics, but to the best of our knowledge, the following information about I-829 approvals should provide some insight. The reason why I-829 approvals are important is because I-829 approval means the investor and dependent family members have obtained "permanent" green cards.
* Note that we have decided not to mention particular name of regional centers to not give impression that we are recommending any particular regional centers.
As of August, 2012, our best guess:
- Number of Regional Centers that have more than seventy (400) I-829 approvals: 2
- Number of Regional Centers that have more than twenty (50) I-829 approvals: 3
- Number of Regional Centers that have more than one (1) I-829 approvals: around 20
- Number of Regional Centers with track record of multiple EB-5 projects from which EB-5 investors have been able to recoup their original investment amounts: 1 or 2
Now, does having lots of I-829 approvals means that these regional centers are the best of the bunch? Not necessarily, although having I-829 approvals is a definitely a BIG plus.