You are here[HOT] Direct Individual EB-5 case -- Is it for you? / Who should pursue direct, individual EB-5 cases, rather than Regional Center EB-5 case?
Who should pursue direct, individual EB-5 cases, rather than Regional Center EB-5 case?
The types of investors who meet the following profiles should pursue direct, individual EB-5 cases rather than Regional Center EB-5 case:
- Wants to maximize the profit from his investment.
- Investor wants to exercise strong, day-to-day managerial control over the new commercial enterprise business.
- The investment part is by far the primary reason for his doing EB-5 case.
- Investor is certain that the new commercial enterprise business will create more than 10 full-time positions and is not dependent upon certain factors.
- Investor is very sure that the business will succeed or at least be able to maintain itself and 10 full-time employees for several years.
- Investor can devote significant part of time and energy to make the business successful.
If you don't meet any one of the above factors, you should consider pursuing a Regional Center EB-5 case instead.