You are here[HOT] Our EB-5 Immigration Services Offered & Rendered
[HOT] Our EB-5 Immigration Services Offered & Rendered
* Our practice is limited to U.S. federal immigration law, and we handle only EB-5 related cases from investor's side.
Specific EB-5 related legal services specialized by our law office
- Handle volume I-526s and I-829s originating from Asia.
- Reviewing EB-5 Project documents, including the Business Plan, Economic Impact Study and other offering documents, and giving you our analysis on the strengths and weaknesses of the contemplated EB-5 project.
- Review of various EB-5 documents, including Jobs Impact Study, on behalf of EB-5 Project Principals for weaknesses and potential non-compliance with the EB-5 law.
- Consultations on various EB-5 issues
- Preparation and submission of both I-526 and I-829 petitions
- I-526 and I-829 RFE review and responses
- Representing individual investors at IJ removal proceedings after I-829 has been denied and NTA has been issued
The IV Investment Visas Law Office, located in Irvine, CA (30 minutes drive away from the California Service Center which adjudicates all EB-5 cases) and headed by Young Noh, an experienced EB-5 practitioner and a former and current AILA EB-5 Liaison Committee member during 2008 ~ 2009, 2011 ~ 2012 and 2012 ~ 2013, respectively, is pleased to offer the following comprehensive and specific EB-5 immigration-related services to potential EB-5 investors and professionals around the world. Note that we are experienced in having rendered advisory/consultant services to fellow business and immigration attorneys who need a guiding hand from a more experienced immigration attorney well-versed in the EB-5 law which appears to be simple but contains many practical issues with no ready answers for various reasons.
Having been fortunate (or unfortunate :)) enough to acquire both legal and practical knowledge concerning EB-5 area through extensive experience -- and also possessing business law experience from his days of having worked as a business attorney -- Young is uniquely qualified to render advisory/consulting services in the EB-5 area.
The advantages of retaining our law office
We have a track record of having helped investors achieve their two primary objectives, which are the return of their initial investments and acquiring permanent green cards through I-829 approvals (not just I-526 petition approvals). However, to achieve these objectives, there are many steps the EB-5 investors and family members have to go through, and we have the best guide -- actual experience -- of having helped EB-5 investors achieve these two goals. Also, we only take a limited number of cases, so we can direct our full focus, time and energy.
We know our EB-5 law and cases, and we work hard to keep up with the latest developments by attending regular EB-5 stakeholders meetings at the California Service Center which is located 25 minutes away from our office.
The advantages and disadvantages of two types of EB-5 cases
There are distinct advantages and disadvantages associated with regional center eb-5 project case and direct, individual EB-5 case, which must be properly understood before the investor makes commitments. Review http://eb-5center.com/node/125 for more details.
Services for Direct, Individual EB-5 Investor Case in California
For specific services tailored for direct, individual EB-5 cases, please review: www.eb-5center.com/direct_eb5_services Our law office can help you with any direct, individual EB-5 case located in the United States, but we specialize in direct, individual EB-5 cases in California because our law office is based in California. We are especially experienced in rendering EB-5 related advisory and consultant services to fellow attorneys and professionals who may not be as experienced in EB-5 cases -- in short, acting as a co-counsel to fellow attorneys/professionals in providing EB-5 services to their clients.
Services for existing EB-5 Investors
- Expeditiously and thoroughly -- and at a reasonable price -- reviewing EB-5 Project documents, including the Business Plan, Economic Impact Study and other offering documents, and giving you our analysis on the strengths and weaknesses of the contemplated EB-5 project.
- I-485s after I-526 has been approved.
- I-829 after Conditional Permanent Resident status has been acquired.
- Second I-526 where there has been material change after first I-526 approval
- Second I-485 based on approval of 2nd I-526 approval where material change is alleged to have occurred.
Services for Potential EB-5 Investors for Regional Center EB-5 Cases:
We offer our services, as a package or separately, specifically geared to individual EB-5 investors' unique needs. Our principal U.S. immigration attorney is Young Noh, a former AILA EB-5 Committee member (during 2008 ~2009) and the head editor of this www.eb-5center.com. For investor-client testimonials, review www.eb-5center.com/testimonials.
- Initial consultation (may require paid consultation) & evaluation of your immigration situation, goals and EB-5 needs; and planning the most suitable structuring of your EB-5 case to maximize the success of your EB-5 case.
- Careful review of EB-5 Program and/or Project documents, including economic studies documents to see if they are in compliance with EB-5 law
- Explanation of EB-5 requirements, so you can make the ultimate decision. Note we do not make a specific recommendation, although we do not mind sharing our personal opinions.
- Preparation and processing of I-526 immigrant petition
- Upon approval of I-526, handling consular processing or I-485 application for you and your dependent family members
- Advising and guiding you and your family through the conditional green card stage
- With the help of Regional Center chosen by you, the EB-5 investor, to prepare and submit I-829 conditions removal case for you and your dependent family members and maximize the likelihood of approval of your EB-5 case
- Guiding and navigating you and your family through dealings with USCIS Field Offices and USCBP
- In case your I-829 is denied, evaluating the best option for appeal, given the underlying facts and reasons for the denial by CSC
Note that you may retain us for a single or bundle of specific immigration services listed above or for the full spectrum of immigration services, depending on your EB-5 immigration needs.